Cornwall has many beautiful and unusual gardens for visitors to explore including a large number of National Trust houses and gardens. Just some are listed below.
- Lanhydrock House and Gardens (NT), Bodmin - (Pictured above)
- Pencarrow, Washaway, near Bodmin - historic Georgian house and gardens with internationally renowned gardens
- Prideaux Place, Padstow - Elizabethan House with extensive grounds and deer park
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Pentewan, Mevagissey - a fascinating restoration of historic gardens which had been left untouched for decades
- Trelissick Garden (NT) Feock, near Truro
- Glendurgan Garden (NT), Mawnan Smith, near Falmouth
- St Michael's Mount (NT), Marazion, near Penzance