The market town of Launceston and the fishing villages of Looe and Polperro are all within easy reach. Lostwithiel, well known for its ancient castle, antique shops and cafes is also nearby.
Some of the many tourist attractions in Cornwall within easy reach of Hopsland Holidays are listed below.
- Launceston Steam Railway (pictured above)
- Launceston Castle (English Heritage)
- Restormel Castle, Lostwithiel (English Heritage)
- The Bodmin and Wenford Railway, Bodmin General Station
- Camel Valley Vineyard, Nanstallon, Bodmin
- Jamaica Inn, Bodmin
- Camel Creek Adventure Park, Tredinnick, Wadebridge
- King Arthur's Castle, Tintagel
- Newquay Zoo and Blue Reef Aquarium, Newquay
- Lappa Valley Railway, Newlyn East, Newquay
- The Eden Project, Bodelva, St Austell