The data controller responsible for this website is Linda Hosken, Hopsland Holidays, Commonmoor, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 6EJ
Information we collect
We collect information about you such as your name, address, telephone number and email address when you submit an enquiry using our Enquiry form and we only use this information to deal with your enquiry.
The data you enter in our Customer Feedback form is used to display comments on our website. Any data you enter in the Name and Email fields is not displayed on the live website.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- Your IP address
- How you found our website
- The number of times you visited our website
- The pages that you visit
We do not sell your information to third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data.
Retention of data
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information or for as long as the law requires us to.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us. You may also lodge a complaint with a supervising authority in the Member State where you habitually reside or work or where a breach has taken place. Details for the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK are available at https://ico.org.uk
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy